Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

changing line chart measure to display in percentage, with 100% the highest

I am farely new to qlik sense, I have using a line chart. I usually display data formerly on excel, would want the Y-axis to display in percentage(with 100% being the highest) and the X-axis showing the month and trend as the line moves. i.e in some months the the selected item wouldn't reach a 100% and in other it reaches.

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is your chart dimension and what are your chart expressions?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

The Dimension is based on months(a field) of the year while my measure is based on counts of a VALUE, but I put this in the measure(Num(sum([TICKET_ID_])/sum([TICKET_ID_]),'#,##0%') function box and everything becomes just a 100%.

Not applicable
Author

e.g If I have 50 Items for the month and 40 meets my condition that I set, I want the measure(line graph) displaying 80% of the condition met. Is it possible ??

sunny_talwar

May be this:

Num(Sum([TICKET_ID_])/Sum(TOTAL [TICKET_ID_]),'#,##0%')

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny.
that code starts the percentile with -100, I want starting from % to 100%.
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to look at this?

Not applicable
Author

488042da4f1944dcb2d2407a172ed512.png

Hi sunny,

that's an image of it, I want the Y-axis  starting from 0% and 100% being the highest. e.g  If I have 50 Items for the month and 40 meets my condition that I set, I want the measure(line graph) displaying 80% of the condition met. Is it possible ??