Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis Help

Hello,

I am new to Qlikview development and I find myself stuck with a set analysis I am trying to make work. My hope is that someone can point me in the general direction that will help me complete the analysis.

The data I am using has ratings (excellent, satisfactory, and unsatisfactory) for five different categories for a class with 46 cadets. For instance, the table you see below does a count for only one category, PFT Ratings, for every cadet.

PFT Ratings 

Name: Last, First

Excellent

Satisfactory

Unsatisfactory

Cadet A

Cadet B

Cadet C

What I am trying to accomplish is a table showing a total count of ratings for all five categories.  Once I have that I would like the customer to be able to roll down to find the sums for the individual categories.

Thank you!

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Is Category a field in your database? If it is, then add category as a dimension (may be 1st dimension) and then you would see all the categories instead of just one. From what I understand, you may not need to use set analysis here.

ger_alegria
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

You can group categories in a new field value that has all the five categories in script.

Not applicable
Author

I will give that a try and let you know what happens. Thank you!