Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Making my Y-axis in percentage.

How do I make my Y-axis in a graph show in percentage, I have seen other post about this, but none is working for me. e.g I have 50 items and 40 meets my selected condition, The Line/Bar Graph should show 80% i.e out of 100%????

50 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny T

As Requested, it has been attached. Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Before Qlik Sense, I used excel, I want to display something like the Above(from excel). Thanks for your attention and quick response Sunny.

sunny_talwar

Try this?

Count({<TIER = {'GOLD'}, DECODE_PRIORITY = {'High'}, [Arrival to Resolve Days] = {'<=1'}>+

<TIER = {'GOLD'}, DECODE_PRIORITY = {'Urgent'}, [Arrival to Resolve Days] = {'<=1'}>+

<TIER = {'GOLD'}, DECODE_PRIORITY = {'Medium'}, [Arrival to Resolve Days] = {'<=3'}>+

<TIER = {'GOLD'}, DECODE_PRIORITY = {'Low'}, [Arrival to Resolve Days] = {'<=10'}>+

<TIER -= {'GOLD'}, DECODE_PRIORITY = {'High'}, [Arrival to Resolve Days] = {'<=3'}>+

<TIER -= {'GOLD'}, DECODE_PRIORITY = {'Urgent'}, [Arrival to Resolve Days] = {'<=3'}>+

<TIER -= {'GOLD'}, DECODE_PRIORITY = {'Medium'}, [Arrival to Resolve Days] = {'<=10'}>+

<TIER -= {'GOLD'}, DECODE_PRIORITY = {'Low'}, [Arrival to Resolve Days] = {'<=20'}>}[TICKET_ID_])/Count(TICKET_ID_)

Capture.PNG

One thing I would suggest is if you can create the SLA flag in the script.... If you do that, your life would be so much easier.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny T,

Thanks for your reply.We are close, but that expression includes both SLA MET and SLA Not MET, The Line is only meant to reflect one of them when the condition is selected. When I clicked SLA MET, it all went to 100% which is not true.

sunny_talwar

It include SLA Not Met? I though that SLA Met + SLA Not Met  = 100%? Is that not true? For instance, apr-16 have 97.2% met and 2.8% not met? Is that not right?

Not applicable
Author

Trying clicking the SLA met Condition, everything becomes 100%. I want a situation like when SLA Not Met is picked, the line should show 2.8% for APR 16 and when SLA MET is chosen 97.2% SHOWS. is it possible ??

sunny_talwar

Can you do this transformation in the script?

IF([TIER]='GOLD',

IF([DECODE_PRIORITY]='High' AND [Arrival to Resolve Days]<=1,'SLA MET',

IF([DECODE_PRIORITY]='Urgent' AND [Arrival to Resolve Days]<=1,'SLA MET',

if([DECODE_PRIORITY]='Medium' AND [Arrival to Resolve Days]<=3,'SLA MET',

IF([DECODE_PRIORITY]='Low' AND [Arrival to Resolve Days]<=10,'SLA MET','SLA Not Met')))),

IF([DECODE_PRIORITY]='High' AND [Arrival to Resolve Days]<=3,'SLA MET',

IF([DECODE_PRIORITY]='Urgent' AND [Arrival to Resolve Days]<=3,'SLA MET',

IF([DECODE_PRIORITY]='Medium' AND [Arrival to Resolve Days]<=10,'SLA MET',

IF([DECODE_PRIORITY]='Low' AND [Arrival to Resolve Days]<=20,'SLA MET','SLA Not Met'))))) as SLA

and share an updated sample?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny T,

When u say script you meant the DATA LOAD EDITOR right, where I have my string connections ???

sunny_talwar

Yes, within a LOAD statement in the script or inside your SQL