Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show percentage in Tree Map

Hi everybody,

I'm using the Tree Map object to show the prices of the single components of a bigger object and I would like to add the percentage of those respect to the total price of the object. I tried with '/' and with div, but every time I get "Can't show the chart".

How can I solve this?

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards

Nicolò Cogno

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
shubham_singh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

You cannot do that in a Treemap. Use Pie chart instead, it shows both value and its corresponding share.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
MK9885
Master II
Master II

Use the Number formatting to Number > 12% for the measure.

It depends on the measure you've given.

The output may vary from 12% to 123% or even 1234% but that's the default option already available.

If you expression is

Count(ABC) and the result is 2000, 4321,1234 etc..

then give

Count(ABC)/1000, which should give 20%,43% or 12%... and decimals can be added too in number formatting.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your help. My problem is that I can see alteratively the numeric price and the percentage price while I'd like to see both as measures in the same place.

Do you know how could I do that?

MK9885
Master II
Master II

Can you share your app and expression you trying/want or perhaps an image of what you need?

Correct me if I'm wrong, you've 2 measures and you do not want to use one of the measure as 'Alternative Measure' but 2 measures as a single measure?

Not applicable
Author

I'm sorry, but unfortunately I can't

It's a treemap where I have the name of the component as dimension and the price as measure and I'd like to see both the numeric price and the total price respect to the total price of the object, but I can only see one of them at a time, also when I try to show them with the &

MK9885
Master II
Master II

What are the expressions you using?

Can you please break it down for us?

Numeric Price: ?

Total Price: ?

And what you expect?

MK9885
Master II
Master II

If you've an expression (what you have now Vs what you expecting)  maybe someone else can help you?

I'm not an expert in expressions....

Thanks.

shubham_singh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

You cannot do that in a Treemap. Use Pie chart instead, it shows both value and its corresponding share.

Not applicable
Author

All right, thanks!