Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Making my Y-axis in percentage.

How do I make my Y-axis in a graph show in percentage, I have seen other post about this, but none is working for me. e.g I have 50 items and 40 meets my selected condition, The Line/Bar Graph should show 80% i.e out of 100%????

50 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The IF statement looks right, but its coming up with an error at the line with the first closing brackets, for some weird reason.

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share the screenshot for the error you are seeing?

Not applicable
Author

I usually test every of my script on my SQL developer and as u can see, the highlighted line is where its saying there is an error.

sunny_talwar

I don't know SQL that well, but I have not seen if statements in SQL before... May be you need to use Case or Decode?

Not applicable
Author

Why wouldn't it work in the master item I created?? I know SQL don't like IF statement, that's why I avoid it at all cost. its just a conditional statement ??

sunny_talwar

"Why wouldn't it work in the master item I created??"

What is a master item?

Not applicable
Author

Or better still, I know there is a symbol that can be in the expression, I can use to permanently show the SLA MET line graph and not change when another selection is chosen, but changes as the items are added to the monthly Dimension????

sunny_talwar

I am not sure I am able to follow you...

Not applicable
Author

lol. The Master Item or variable as you may call it.

Not applicable
Author

It's a pity we cant resolve this, but thanks for your time. And if you come up with an idea, please let me know.

Thanks