Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Connectors QlikSense

Has anyone experienced the connectors list not appearing this month when in the Data Load editor, I though that there was more than 1 listed ?

I have a paid subscription and when in an app I only see the Salesforce connector to create a new connection, is this correct ?

The reason I am asking is I wanted to see if I could create a connector that can consume data from a SharePoint list.

Any advise appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

7 Replies
mvv
Employee
Employee

Is this regarding qlikcloud.com?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes

mvv
Employee
Employee

Ok - I´m working on getting this to the correct person

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Martin,

I have attached a screen shot.

Cheers

Chris

CarmenReilly
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Chris,

Qlik Sense Cloud Business can currently only connect to flat files (Excel, .csv, etc.) and Salesforce.

All The Best,

Carmen

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Carmen,

I am bit confused because I have seen in previous Months connectors that ask for things like connecting to SLQ Server asking for ports passwords etc and the connect list that is there now wasn't there before. I unfortunately don't have a screen shot.

Its either that or I am looking in the wrong place, any guidance helpful.

Many Thanks

Chris

CarmenReilly
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Chris,

You can connect to many more data sources using the Desktop or Enterprise versions of the software. You may have seen the options if you were using Qlik Sense Desktop; if you saw the options in a video, it may also have been a video of Desktop.

If you did see the connectors in Cloud, it would have been a glitch of some sort - our apologies! As of right now Qlik Sense Cloud can only connect to flat files and Salesforce.

Hope that helps!