Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jood_ahmad
Creator II
Creator II

App closing once the load done

Dears,

I'm facing an issue that once the application finish loading without any error once I click close all application close and no data coming.

any help on this, this is weird .

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Really Weird, Can you describe more

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
jood_ahmad
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I load the application even if it was full load or partial or on the debug load there is no error happened and the all load optimized and finish successfully but when you press close for the load window the hole application closed and give a message error reload do you want to open again y/n.

also  in the log file give the below:

what is the general script error !!

2/8/2017 11:37:22 AM:       General Script Error

2/8/2017 11:37:22 AM:       Execution Failed

2/8/2017 11:37:22 AM:      Execution finished.

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

The last thing in script is to save on disc, does Your user have Write permissions on the folder/app that you are trying to reload? Does the script create a qvd at the end of the script?

jood_ahmad
Creator II
Creator II
Author

yes this is the admin user.

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

is the script create a qvd or is it just a reload on a Dashboard?

jood_ahmad
Creator II
Creator II
Author

the script only to reload from QVD files. even if I try to create inline table and run it then exit the script the same result I get.