Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joshibabu_are
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik sense straight table unable to find scroll bar

Hi Guru's

i have 20 columns in Straight Tables but the space is limited .

so i want to give Horizantal scroll bar in Bottom.

how to achieve this.

Thanks

Joshi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

For pivot tables a horizontal scroll bar will appear but for straight tables then Sense provides a column picker for users to select what they want to see which appears as 3 vertical dots on the right hand side of your table.

When I have to provide large tables to users I tend to put the most important information on the left hand side so I know it will remian visible to users regardless of the device they are viewing the reports on.

Regards

Andy

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

A scroll bar will appear if the object is small enough to need one.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

For pivot tables a horizontal scroll bar will appear but for straight tables then Sense provides a column picker for users to select what they want to see which appears as 3 vertical dots on the right hand side of your table.

When I have to provide large tables to users I tend to put the most important information on the left hand side so I know it will remian visible to users regardless of the device they are viewing the reports on.

Regards

Andy

Anonymous
Not applicable

My apologies you are correct. Sorry I don't know of a way to add a scroll bar.

preethimalanilaa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

We are in September 2018 Qliksense Enterprise. We have more than 10 columns but not able to see the Column picker in the straight table,the horizontal scroll bar appears. But we need the column picker.

Could you please help us how to get the column picker?

Thanks

Preethi