Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gkcchowdary
Creator
Creator

how to create button in qliksense?

Hi,

I need create region button.when i click on region button i need to show my bar chart region wise sales.

Thanks

chaitanya

8 Replies
mayuresh_d
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

use extension vsVariable and in that define a variable and use that variable as dimension in chart.

fredericmante
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

You have extensions in Qlik Branch that allow to make buttons.

Qlik Branch

Best regards

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Makes Sense to go round in circles

In this example Have dimension selection on charts using an extension from Qlik Branch called QSVariable.

How this helps

Andy

vongalaprashant
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Andy,

How can we set  link between measure and variable using button and display that in the chart?

Many Thanks in advance,

prashanthi.v

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Perhaps you could Mock up an example of what you are looking to achieve so we can assist you better.

In my example I set flags in my variable that I then use in my chart to identify which dimension or measure to display. Selection was done using pick(match functions but an if statement could work as well but not as good performance wise.

Regards

Andy

vongalaprashant
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Andy,

My question is when I select particular button name light it should show the data related to that and if I share another button like unlight it should display data related to this button. As of now I created a variable and buttons.

next how can I achieve this? I am working on qlik sense

Regards,

prashanthi

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I'll refer you back to my previous link then as that has a working example you can copy. Look at the charts and see how the variable is used to change all the chart content.

Qlik_apprentice_2019
Contributor
Contributor

image.pngHere is an example of the  button I am trying to create, it is the button called Type, and I would like to automatically show a different set of values in the Table and the 2 Graphs. What can I write in the "Display if" in the graph to call the button choice?

Thanks.