Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

GeoAnalytics IdevioMaps-QSS-Extensions-5.7.4 Import Error

Hi, I'm new here so it might have been answered somewhere before...

Does anybody know how to resolve IdevioMaps import error (not a valid extension...).

Already tried clearing cache as suggested here: http://bi.idevio.com/products/idevio-maps-for-qlik-sense/troubleshooting-in-qlik-sense.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Oren - are you installing these with Qlik Sense Desktop or Server?

I show the process in these videos if you need additional assistance:

Qlik GeoAnalytics Getting Started Videos

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ana_Yakushi
Employee
Employee

Hello Oren,

I think you get this error when the installation has not been made correctly.

When you downloaded the installer you got one .zip file, please make sure that you unzipped all of the .zip files contained in the main folder. (Check steps 6-9 in the installation instructions Installation on Qlik Sense Server )

Install Qlik GeoAnalytics extensions

1. Open up the Qlik Management Console(QMC).
  2. Enter your user name and password to login.
  3. Click ‘Extensions’ in the left hand menu.
  4. Click ‘Import’ in the upper right hand corner.
  5. Click ‘Choose File’
  6. Navigate to the folder where you unzipped the ‘IdevioMaps-QS-Extensions-<version>.zip’
  7. Select any of the .zip files.
  8. Click ‘Open’
  9. And repeat steps 4 – 8 until all .zip files have been imported.
  10. That is it, you should now be ready to use Qlik GeoAnalytics extensions for Qlik Sense Server

Best regards,

Ana Yakushi

Qlik GeoAnalytics

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Oren - are you installing these with Qlik Sense Desktop or Server?

I show the process in these videos if you need additional assistance:

Qlik GeoAnalytics Getting Started Videos

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks, Michael.

I figured out that I need to extend the outer zip file and import all zipped files inside.

Eventually, I managed to proceed with the installation but some error occurred with the license key. I'll leave it as is for now and ask a new question when I'll get to that.

Thanks.

Oren.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Ana,

I'll Try that.