cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Downgrade Qlik Sense

Hi All,

As per title metioned,

I want to downgrade my qlik sense desktop application to version 1.1 or 1.0 from 3.1

Can anyone tell me how to do that?

Otherwise anyone have the download link for Qlik Sense version 1.0 or 1.1 ?

Thanks,

Apurv Todakari

5 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

I got to ask:

Why would you want to downgrade to a product 2 versions older than the current version?

Even if you would be able to find a link to a download of 1.0 or 1.1, it will no longer work and force you to update to a newer version. So trying to download and install that version (or any desktop version before 3.0) is a waste of time.

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

Thank You Onno van Knotsenburg ,

But 3.1 version reuires minimum 8 GB RAM,but my system is running on 4 GB RAM . Qlik Sense version 1.0 & 1.1 are able to run on 4 GB RAM.

for that reason I am try to get version of qlik sense which is compatible with or able to run on 4 GB RAM.thats it !!!

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi,

Better to contact your Qlik partner  there you can login and download whatever the version you need .

best

chanty

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

That would be a waste of time.

Qlik Partners have access to exactly the same downloads as we, Qlik Employees, have. Every desktop version before 3.0 will no longer work. It might install, but will then only give you the option to upgrade to the latest desktop without giving you access to the local hub.

I think it is time the OP tells his boss that his laptop needs more memory to be able to do its job.

201506_QS_expired.png

May you live in interesting times!
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

yes it will give the required version but it will ask for sure upgrade