Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Upgrading QV in IIS

We are planning to upgrade our QV from 12 to 12.1. We are currently using IIS as our web server. The IIS server sit in a different box than our QVS. Are there any documentation for upgrading the QV installed in IIS? Can't seems to find anything in the help file.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

i did the upgrade and no issue about reset the whole IIS website with all parameters already done....

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Check this documentation.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/12.1/Subsystems/Server/Content/QlikView%20Server/QVSRM_Installa...

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik,

I've gone through the documentation, but there is no clear direction for the IIS upgrade. I'm worry that it might reset the whole IIS website which we have configured to use HTTPS (and also affect the other website that reside on the same IIS server)

Not applicable
Author

i did the upgrade and no issue about reset the whole IIS website with all parameters already done....

Not applicable
Author

Thanks! I manage to upgrade the IIS without any issue. The installer itself manage to detect the existing installation and performed the upgrade without any issue.