Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
venkatasuresh
Creator
Creator

Im trying to read the SharePoin online excel spreadsheet data via Qlikview web files wizard we are getting 403 forbidden error

Im trying to read the SharePoint online excel spreadsheet data via Qlikview web files wizard we are getting "403 forbidden error"

Can you any one help me how can i extract the SharePoint online data to qlikview?

SPOL.PNG

Thanks in advance,

Suresh.VV

19 Replies
venkatasuresh
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Shiva,

we need to extract the SharePoint Online Excel file not a list can you have any idea

Thanks,

Suresh.VV

venkatasuresh
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Avinash,

I need to read Sharepoint Online Excel

Thanks,

Suresh.VV

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is this Sharepoint looks like Pagination / Attachment? I've done with the Pagination. But, i am not sure what your intend to prove here

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
venkatasuresh
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil,

Issue:

Qlikview unable to read the SharePoint excel online data

Step1:- We are trying to read the data from the bellow URL

https://collaboration.sharepoint.com/sites/SS245/AB911/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?guestaccesstoken...

Step2:- We are hitting the URL from Qlikview Studio -->opening the web files-->internet file (copy the URL) and click the next button

Step3:- While we hitting the SharePoint online excel we are getting 403 forbidden error message

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Q) I need to know does this Excel situated in Sharepoint That's Fine then My question is is that file is like as attachment at URL or simple Pagination like below. Please confirm this so then we can go ahead

page_1.png

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
buzzy996
Master II
Master II

ok, do u have the idea wht is the ddifference between Online Excel file and list on sharepoint?

in my view(for extractor into QlikView),we can make the list as online excel by selecting the radio button as said on my previous post can pull it the live data. u can

venkatasuresh
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil,

Thats not a page negation we need to read the data from office 365 online excel. PFA...

Online Excel_SP.png

Thanks,

Suresh

venkatasuresh
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you Shiva,

Im bit confused on your replys,

If possible can you give your contact number i will contact you

Thanks,

Suresh. VV