Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

Beside having 2 table in one sheet , it is possible to make it only 1 table in one sheet ?

Hi All

I have Table 1 and 2 in one page.Now it occupy 2 sheet.I want to reduce to one sheet

The different betweeen the 2 table is one display the sales another one display the Qty.

One alternative i create 2 sheet in one sheet. that is one is min and one max. Another alternative i can think of using the button the change the Qty or Sales.

What are the next Alternative ?

Hope some one can share with me.

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
eromiyasimon
Creator II
Creator II

11 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

my QVW

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can Group the Expressions in the Expressions Tab and click the arrow icon to switch

Example Attached

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Why don't you merge the two expressions like Qty and Sales. ? I quite did not get you what is your expected output? Can the below suffice your requirement?

Capture.PNG

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Gareth

Thank you your suggestion is good. this is the first time i get to know this approach.

Paul

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Vish

Thank you for your reply.

I try not to give some much information , But then carefully look at the table you create , is quite neat. so i may try too.

Paul Yeo

eromiyasimon
Creator II
Creator II

you can do that by conditional using variable

im not sure that you are expecting like this

but i hope this may help you

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Ero

Thank you for your sharing.

Your approach is good , but suddenly my sheet come out 2 button, May i know how to make it become like :-

table 1 and 2.png

eromiyasimon
Creator II
Creator II

fixed

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Ero

May i know how to modify the below code , so that it will change the color from org to green ? and dark Gary to light gray ?

if(Vshowtable=2,RGB(255,128,64),RGB(127,127,127))

color.png