cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OmarBenSalem

Changing custom message in the pie chart in case there is null values

Hi everyone,

My question is rather simple.

Is there a way to change the custom message in the pie chart in case there is null values?

Capture.PNG

What I would prefer is to have a pie chart with a single color and value as 0; but if that is not possible; I want to be able to change the message.

Is this possible? and if so, how should I proceed?

Thanks

6 Replies
amirkachlon
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Omar,

For QlikSense:

Go to the properties of the chart.

in General Tab>Click on the Option of error Messages.>calculated condition unfulfilled..> there u can write a custom Message.

In order to show 0 when no values , use alt() function on your expression and make sure you show zero values on the Presentation tab

Regards,

Amir

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi,

Am not sure but you can try

or else you can try in  general tab  below you will find error message option  check that also.text.PNG

OmarBenSalem
Author

Hi Amir,

Where can I find this?

Capture.PNG

Besides, how should I use alt() function in this case , here is what I'm trying to do :

if(Count({<$(vSetPeriodPres),Code_Ligne={'LIB'},Groupe_Complet_Vide={V}>}Num_Dossier)=0,0

if(Designation_Activite ='RORO',

Count({< $(vSetPeriodPres),Num_Voyage={'>0'},Code_Ligne={'LIB'},Groupe_Complet_Vide={V}>}Num_Dossier),

Count({< $(vSetPeriodPres),Code_Ligne={'LIB'},Groupe_Complet_Vide={V}>}Num_Dossier)))

Thanks !

OmarBenSalem
Author

Thank you Chanty but I'm searching for a solution in qlik sense

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

yeah sorry i didn't checked  there is no option in qliksense Afaik .. but you can check for any extension  in Qlikbranch

amirkachlon
Contributor III
Contributor III

I'm sorry, after double checking this option is no longer available.

the alt function can be used like this:

alt(

if(Count({<$(vSetPeriodPres),Code_Ligne={'LIB'},Groupe_Complet_Vide={V}>}Num_Dossier)=0,0

if(Designation_Activite ='RORO',

Count({< $(vSetPeriodPres),Num_Voyage={'>0'},Code_Ligne={'LIB'},Groupe_Complet_Vide={V}>}Num_Dossier),

Count({< $(vSetPeriodPres),Code_Ligne={'LIB'},Groupe_Complet_Vide={V}>}Num_Dossier)))

,0)

hope it helps