Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andre_ficken
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qliksense (pivot)table object export as PDF incomplete

Hi there,

I am building my Qliksense app and want to add a couple of table and pivot table opjects. Showing turnover descending by relation or Turnover by SalesRep by Year. The tables show on screen and can be scrolled thru. Exporting to PDF however is limited to what is on the screen at the time you right mouseclick and select Export. This is not what I expected and what the customer wants. We would like to get the entire table exported into that PDF. Is this possible?? If so, what am I missing here??? Thanks for a quick response!!

10 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

hi,

i think it is not possible till now in qliksense...may b in future we wil get the option...but u can create a story in qliksense and create a ppt and u can use slideshow ....

may b dis will helps u

Thanks

Suresh

andre_ficken
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Suresh, My customer specifically requested this functionality for a number of their reports. This is very disappointing. Probably is a Qliksense or even Qlik deal breaker. Most likely customer does not want to move to Qlikview.

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

i agree that this is coming. Likely when NPrinting supports Qlik Sense next year. I'll check if we plan any changes to the PDF export soon.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

yes exactly..but we cant do ryt now...need to wait some more time...dat to Qliksense is Bussiness discovery tool..so that much less options have..

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

any news regarding how to achieve a complete pdf export for pivot table ?

in the meantime is there some extension ?

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

I tested this functionality right now but I can't understand how useful could be because it's a simple printscreen!

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

I'm trying using latest version 2.2 released today and export to pdf from pivot table working as before.

I also noted Export data functionality has been added for pivot table.

What's the difference, except for the format, between export to image vs export to pdf ???

Not applicable

Any news on this functionality?

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

in latest version 3.2 the pivot table export to PDF works in the same way: only table rows that you see on the screen, like a print screen.