Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

why my Qlik Sense folder doesn't look like default one

Hi, guys,

I installed my Qlik Sense and now am going to install D3 library extensions to my Qlik Sense.

According to the tutorial online, the path should be: documents/qlik/sense/extensions

But the point is that I cannot find the correct path to put my library folder in.

My Qlik Sense path is:

Capture.PNG

I didn't find the 'example' folder, which means I cannot see the source data of Qlik Sense's examples.

And I couldn't find the QMC either on my PC.

My version is the free version.. so I wonder maybe this is the reason why I couldn't use the extensions?

But still feel wired.

Hope someone could kindly look into this.

Cheers!

Connie

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yup, your Qlik Sense folders certainly do not right.

My only suggestion is, if you have just installed Qlik Sense Desktop, to de-install it, delete your <user>/Qlik folder, reboot and reinstall it slowly and carefully.  This will delete any Apps you have, so first copy them from the Apps folders to somewhere else and then back again after the new install.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, Bill,

Thanks for replying.

Just a quick one that would mind if I have a look at your path so that I can have a correct reference next time.

The most wired part is that I did nothing during the installation, I just clicked once and all things went in default..

Cheers,

Connie

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have deliberately faffed around with my QlikSense Folders for various reasons so if I pasted in a screenshot of them it would only confuse matters.

But documents/qlik/sense/extensions is the correct place for Desktop extensions