Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to sort items based on spend and i need figures based on savings in the pie-chart

How to sort items based on spend and i need figures based on savings in the pie-chart.I want to sort only top 3 items and  this is my table

Item ID SpendSavings

So pie-chart answer should be like this                                          and NOT like this

Item ID      Savings                                                                 Item ID      Savings

15                18                                                                          13             40

20                10                                                                          16             30

12                14                                                                          19             25

Thanks in advance

Regards

Nagarjuna

31 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Thanks @ Sunny talwar it helped me a lot. one more question for you because your answers are damn good. Can i transpose columns of a table like in Excel.

sunny_talwar

In the script? Look here:

The Crosstable Load

Not applicable
Author

I want to transpose columns in bar chart  and table, i used many formulas, i think its not possible if i load data based on the above script.

Not applicable
Author

I sorted top spend item and added vendor and spend amount , so now i have 3 columns i.e item ID, Vendor name and spend amount, now i want to add one more column to the table like this,

(total spend for that particular item for that particular vendor/total item sped). Is it possible?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Nagarjuna.

sunny_talwar

You want to create a new field?

Not applicable
Author

Yes

sunny_talwar

May be left join the total spend

Table:

LOAD [item ID],

[Vendor name],

[spend amount]

FROM ....;

Left Join (Table)

LOAD  [item ID],

[Vendor name],

Sum([spend amount]) as TotalSpend

Resident Table

Group By [item ID], [Vendor name];

Not applicable
Author

Dear Sunny,

We are not getting data from the table,we have  data  already in Excel sheet .From this excel sheet pick the columns like item ID,Vendor Name,Spend Amount. As of my knowledge your script is not fit for this problem.Now we need one additional column to calculate the value from this formula vendor item spend / item spend. These vendor item spend,item spend values are coming from the pivot in excel ,But in qlik sense we are not able to get these values.

please help me on this.

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

I got the solution, now i want to remove the  item ID. If i remove the item ID all suppliers were changed.It is calculating as a whole.So it is showing other item suppliers also but, i want only specific item ID suppliers.Can u help me on this?

Not applicable
Author

How to get one item ID total spend in all rows  based on ranking (i.e here my top 2nd spend item is 4562) i need to get total spend of item ID 4562 i.e 456,890.

Eg:

Capture2.PNG

Thanks in advance

Regards

Nagarjuna