Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SetAnalysis and Aggr

Hi,

This is my Dimension

DeliveryDocument_Key

These are my expressions

1st expression:

sum(Aggr((Sum(DeliveryQuantity/[ST/KAR1])/ sum(OrderQuantity/[ST/KAR]))* Range,DeliveryDocument_Key))

2nd expression

Sum(DeliveryQuantity/[ST/KAR1])

Now these two work..

what I need is  1st expression * (2nd expression pro DeliveryDocument_Key)

----------------------------------------------

Sum(Total 2nd Expression)

I wrote

=sum(Aggr((Sum(DeliveryQuantity/[ST/KAR1])/ sum(OrderQuantity/[ST/KAR]))* Range,DeliveryDocument_Key))Sum(Aggr(Sum(DeliveryQuantity/[ST/KAR1]),DeliveryDocument_Key))/ Sum(TOTAL Aggr(Sum(DeliveryQuantity/[ST/KAR1]),DeliveryDocument_Key))

which does not give the result. How should I write?

Thanks

Sravan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Erika,

The basic trick in setanalysis is to test the parts individually, which I did not do before.

This did the trick after individually checking the parts and adding AVG

=AVG(Aggr((Sum(DeliveryQuantity/[ST/KAR1])/ sum(OrderQuantity/[ST/KAR]))* Range,DeliveryDocument_Key)) *  Sum(Aggr(Sum(DeliveryQuantity/[ST/KAR1]),DeliveryDocument_Key))/ Sum(TOTAL Aggr(Sum(DeliveryQuantity/[ST/KAR1]),DeliveryDocument_Key))

Thanks anyway

Regards

Sravan

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Try this:

=(((sum(Aggr((Sum(DeliveryQuantity/[ST/KAR1])/ sum(OrderQuantity/[ST/KAR]))* Range,DeliveryDocument_Key)) )*  (Sum(Aggr(Sum(DeliveryQuantity/[ST/KAR1]),DeliveryDocument_Key))))/ Sum(TOTAL Aggr(Sum(DeliveryQuantity/[ST/KAR1]),DeliveryDocument_Key)))

else upload ur application...

Not applicable
Author

Hi Erika,

The basic trick in setanalysis is to test the parts individually, which I did not do before.

This did the trick after individually checking the parts and adding AVG

=AVG(Aggr((Sum(DeliveryQuantity/[ST/KAR1])/ sum(OrderQuantity/[ST/KAR]))* Range,DeliveryDocument_Key)) *  Sum(Aggr(Sum(DeliveryQuantity/[ST/KAR1]),DeliveryDocument_Key))/ Sum(TOTAL Aggr(Sum(DeliveryQuantity/[ST/KAR1]),DeliveryDocument_Key))

Thanks anyway

Regards

Sravan