cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set analysis displayed only for spec. values

Hello all,

can you help me to set correct expression please? I have cross table in Qview. What I want to achieve is to have this specific column/expression to be counted/appear only for Most recent week.

Most recent week in script is done, each value with "most recent week" is marked as [LatestDate]

Here the formula now w/o this exception content - means I wish to add here the conditional counting/display of results:

= count({$<[OE_Ageing Groupping]={'Aged 21+ WDs'}>}[SO_Item])

I wish to have

= count({$<[OE_Ageing Groupping]={'Aged 21+ WDs'}   where EXTRACT_TS = [LatestDate]    >}[SO_Item])

Capture.PNG

Thank you in advance

Martina

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be using if statement

=Count({$<[OE_Ageing Groupping]={'Aged 21+ WDs'}>} If(EXTRACT_TS = [LatestDate], [SO_Item]))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi Sunny, i tried but result is "0" for all weeks including LatestDate week data. Any tips why?

sunny_talwar

Not sure, would you be able to share your application?

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Uploading a Sample

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny, find here. Output from Script though for "latest Date" for some reason is 3rd Jan even though Max date is actually 17th Feb. Not sure where the bug is sitting, thanks for help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

After trying few things I should change my requirements-to be more precise:

How to I display calculated column ( expression) for recent week only? I wont use filters for this, I need to capture this within counting/expression.

There are few other columns I wish to see counted for all data displayed. But how to I make display exception to show specific column counted only if "recent week"?

Thanks for help again

Martina

sunny_talwar

There are so many charts, which one are trying to work on? what is the expected output?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have cleaned the content, find here. Im trying to achieve Count of SO_Item where OE_Ageing Groupping ='Aged 21+ WDs' AND display only for most current weekly data. Note this dashboard is weekly basis hence each week I add one set of data.

Thanks