Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to get list of app sheets from REST API?

Hi,

I would like to get the list of available sheets for a given app from the REST API.

I manage to get the list of available apps with the qrs/app endpoint, but I don't find any way to get the list of available sheets in an app.

What is the endpoint to get the list of sheets?

Thanks,

Michaël

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I made some other tries, and it finally worked with the two filters (app.id and objectType)!

Thank you all and thank you Alexander!

Not applicable
Author

Ok, thank you for the clarification.

I am using PHP, so unfortunately there are no available tools to easily make calls to the Engine API. Thank you anyway for your answer, as it seems I could use the Engine API by connecting to the web socket with PHP.

For now, I will be using the QRS as Alexander Karlsson mentioned.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your answer Jose. I can actually make use of the QRS API as Alexander mentioned.

I am using PHP, but I think I could make use of the Engine API by connecting to the websocket. I will stick to the QRS for now, as it fulfils my needs.

Dipankar_Mazumdar
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi akl‌,

Do you know of any endpoint to get the sheetid of a bookmark using the QRS API?

I am using this request below to retrieve bookmarks for a particular application:

POST https://qlikserver.domain.local/qrs/app/object/table?filter=app.id+eq+a867de93-318c-426c-b9fa-201b45...

BODY:

{"entity":"App.Object","columns":[{"name":"id","columnType":"Property","definition":"id"},{"name":"privileges","columnType":"Privileges","definition":"privileges"},{"name":"name","columnType":"Property","definition":"name"},{"name":"objectType","columnType":"Property","definition":"objectType"},{"name":"owner","columnType":"Property","definition":"owner"},{"name":"approved","columnType":"Property","definition":"approved"},{"name":"published","columnType":"Property","definition":"published"},{"name":"modifiedDate","columnType":"Property","definition":"modifiedDate"},{"name":"app.name","columnType":"Property","definition":"app.name"}]}

I guess there should be some mapping between the bookmarks and sheetID, isn't it?

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dipankar,

did you get the solution? We are doing the same and looking for the options

sivahere2003
Contributor
Contributor

Hi What value did you pass for app.id and objectType?

I believe app.id will be your app id and objectType??