Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dual Expression with a set Expression inside

=DUAL(NUM(COUNT({$<[NPS Type] = {'Detractor'}, [Topic_Summary] = {'Clear Value for Money'} >}[NPS Type])/COUNT(Total [NPS Type]),'###.#%') & chr(10) & ' Detractor',COUNT({$<[NPS Type] = {'Detractor'}, [Topic_Summary] = {'Clear Value for Money'} >}[NPS Type])/COUNT(Total [NPS Type]))

Above is the formula I am using to get the results of my % of Detractors.  Following this I have the same expression only for my passives and promoters.  I need them to display in that order so I am using the dual expression.  I have the Topic Summary as one of my list boxes and if I select the "Clear Value for Money", I get exactly what I am looking for "50.5% Detractor". 

The problem is I want it to hold that value even if I do not have it selected in the list box.  When I select any other option in that list box, or nothing at all in that list box, I get 6.9% Detractors.  Can anyone tell me what I need to change in the formula for it to always only show me the topic summary "Clear Value for Money"?

Thanks!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this:

=Dual(Num(Count({$<[NPS Type] = {'Detractor'}, [Topic_Summary] = {'Clear Value for Money'}>}[NPS Type])/Count({<[Topic_Summary] = {'Clear Value for Money'}>}Total [NPS Type]),'###.#%') & Chr(10) & ' Detractor', Count({$<[NPS Type] = {'Detractor'}, [Topic_Summary] = {'Clear Value for Money'}>}[NPS Type])/Count({<[Topic_Summary] = {'Clear Value for Money'}>}Total [NPS Type]))

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this:

=Dual(Num(Count({$<[NPS Type] = {'Detractor'}, [Topic_Summary] = {'Clear Value for Money'}>}[NPS Type])/Count({<[Topic_Summary] = {'Clear Value for Money'}>}Total [NPS Type]),'###.#%') & Chr(10) & ' Detractor', Count({$<[NPS Type] = {'Detractor'}, [Topic_Summary] = {'Clear Value for Money'}>}[NPS Type])/Count({<[Topic_Summary] = {'Clear Value for Money'}>}Total [NPS Type]))

Not applicable
Author

Awesome thank you so much.  Makes perfect sense now that I see it!