Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Congratulations Marco !

On reaching Legend status.

You're one of those members that considerably elevate the quality of this community by not posting too often but the replies you do post are all concise and well-thought-out pieces of professional advice. Often beautiful examples of a QlikView that shines. For me they're a joy to read and discover at the end of the day.

I hope I and everyone else can continue reading your posts for many more years (or at least until QV goes up in smoke) ! Big thanks.

11 Replies
sunny_talwar

Congratulations marcowedel‌. You have been a great ambassador for all things Qlik. Thank you for your exceptional contribution and thanks Peter for bringing this to our notice.

Best,

Sunny

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III
Author

yeah, sorry, forgot to add a link. Amended...

marcus_sommer

There isn't much to add to the laudation from Peter. Many thanks marcowedel for your great contributions!

- Marcus

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Essentially true, As stalwar1 said, he is the one who thinks very simple logic to delivery as client expected. Thanks pcammaertfor adding him on wall with great points. Once again Congratulations Marco for your contribution for us

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Congratulations Marco! I appreciate your contributions and the way you test your solutions.

-Rob

MarcoWedel

Thank you all for your kind words.

It's been a pleasure to learn from all of you and to contribute to this community.

I certainly will continue to post one answer or the other and hope as well that I can read yours.

happy Qliking

Marco

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Congrts Marco   such a different ways of solutions which you provided on this community is tremendous ..thanks being active and contributing towards Qlik.

Best

Chanty

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Congratulations Marco !

It's fun as well as learning curve after reading your out of QV boundary answers.

Hope to get more tips and techniques in future as well.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Late but not the last for sure.

Congratulation marcowedel‌. Keep educating our community.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!