Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ernestogaona21
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Error opening QlikSense App - NPrinting 17.1

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to create a connection to QlikSense App in NPrinting 17, but the connection don´t generate. This is the error in the  nprinting_engine log file

1. Qlik.NPrinting.Engine 17.1.0.0 Qlik.NPrinting.Engine.Consumer.EngineConsumer 20160630T150032.159+00:00 ERROR QS02  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ERROR Error opening the document 'navigator=qliksense;proxyurl=https://qs01/;appid=7d3f9e60-095e-423b-a2b2-7755e6d05073;identity=qs01\Administrador' \n InnerException: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.QlikSenseConnectionString, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.ISenseNavigatorFactory])' on type 'QlikSenseContentNavigator'. ---> Method "QTProduct" timed out (See inner exception for details.) \n Inner-innerException: Method "QTProduct" timed out \n Inner-inner-innerException: None. \n ...in  connection with id: 52ae31c1-042c-408b-b600-64bfa998e397 connectionString : navigator=qliksense;proxyurl=https://qs01/;appid=7d3f9e60-095e-423b-a2b2-7755e6d05073;identity=qs01\Administrador

Regards.

10 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

have you installed the qlik sense certificates in the nprinting server ?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/17.1/Content/DeployingQVNprinting/Installing-sense-certificate...

if yes , i had some errors to , after restart to the engine , and two more failures it started to work

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello ernestogaona21,

I had the same error where I was trying to connect to Qlik Sense and generate meta data for the given Qlik Sense App which was giving me error : "Request has been purged due to connection errors"

Schedular Log file was showing error :

Connection navigator=qliksense;proxyurl=https://<servername>/;appid=<appid>;identity=QLIK\qlikservices has reached ERROR status

I had already followed the steps for certificates export and import as mentioned in Qlik Site but that didn't help me to solve that error either. However, below steps helped me to get rid of that.

1. Go to start and search for "mmc".

2. Right click and open file location.

3. Locate mmc.exe, press shift and right click, select run as different user.

4. Give credentials for the user with which Qlik Sense services are running

5. Once mmc is opened, File -> Add or Remove snap-ins -> Certificates -> Add -> My User Account -> Finish

6. Expand to Locate Certificates - Current User -> Personal -> Certificates

7. Select Qlik Sense certificate available there, Right Click -> Open Tasks -> Export.

8. Export with Private Key, Check "Include all certificates", uncheck "Delete the private key if export is successful".

9. Give some password and remember, give proper file path along with file name (note that the file will automatically be created at given path).

10. Finish.

11. Repeat steps 7-10 to export Certificate from Certificates - Current User -> Trusted Root Certification -> Certificates

12. Repeat Steps 1-3. Give credentials for the user with which Nprinting Services are running.

13. Repeat Step 5-6.

14. Right click and import certificates, give password that was given while exporting certificates. Import respective certificates in respective locations (Personal and Trusted Root).

15. Restart Nprinting Services.

Hope that helps !

Regards,

Hardik

Not applicable

I urge all of you to upgrade to NPrinting 17.2 which has lots of bug fixes and performance and stability improvements.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Aran, but I faced above error with Nprinting 17.2 only.

sujithgudipudij
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi even i am facing the same error, did you guys find any resolution

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sujith,

You can try the one I mentioned above.

Hardik

sujithgudipudij
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Hardik,

I have tried that, but still i get the error"Request has been purged due to connection errors"

-sujith

laksyelugoti
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Sujir or Eernesto Gaona,

Any luck with this error, I'm encountering same exact error., I have re-validated all the steps mentioned by Hardik related to certificates, disabled firewall rules between NPrinting and Sense server, and also verified user/app permissions, and license allocations. Every step is validated per installation document, but still encountering same issue.

Wondering if you have identified resolution for this problem on your end. Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks,

Laks

sujithgudipudij
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

Make sure You give Service account name as identity and give the proxy address correctly. That should work

Thanks,

Sujith