cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kswindlehurst
Contributor III
Contributor III

License support experience

We found room in our budget for Test server license this year.  Hooray!  But the license Qlik sent us is defective.  I identified the specific issue in the license over a week ago and we STILL don't have a corrected license.  Is this the speed Qlik Support normally moves at?  It's making me hot. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi Kevin,

If you haven't done so already, would suggest you reach out to your Qlik account manager. The AM is your quickest route to resolving licensing issues.

Best,

-Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Usually and through the correct channels, license information/corrections arrive within a couple of days (and not through Qlik Support but from the Sales/Finance Dept)

No experience with excessive delays, except for some more complex migrations that may take longer to get settled.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi Kevin,

If you haven't done so already, would suggest you reach out to your Qlik account manager. The AM is your quickest route to resolving licensing issues.

Best,

-Chip

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
kswindlehurst
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yeah we just did that. It's unfortunate that it took 5 business days for Support to agree it's a license issue and forward it to Orders, where, since there is no escalation channel with Support, it appears I went to the back of the line. 

Thanks,

Kevin

(Business day #8)

kswindlehurst
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

OK, the AM sent us the corrected license a day after we looped him in.  Just wish someone could have told us where to go on Day 1.