Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcampbell474
Creator III
Creator III

Listbox/Table values show in Development, but not in Browser

I have an issue with values showing/calculating fine in development (desktop).  However, when I view the application in a browser (Dev environment, not fully published), values do not appear.  Dimension drop-down menus populate and selections can be made, but no data. I tested a table box thinking it expression might not be executed correctly...the values do not appear in it, either.

It's kind of hard to explain.  Here are some screenshots.

In Browser (Rows not visible - no nulls or zeros):
Webview.PNG

In Browser (Drop-down menu is populated):

Webview2.PNG

In Development (Desktop).  Row is populated.  Also, the Test Listbox is populated - it does not populate in the Browser.

DevView.PNG

Anyone have an idea of what could be going on here?  I've called QV tech support twice, but it routed me to a voicemail. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Just for testing disable it (script and options and then reload+save the app) and check it again.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

4 Replies
marcus_sommer

Is section access implemented in the application?

- Marcus

jcampbell474
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes, I set up Section Access in the app.  I'm configured as an admin and 'should' be able to view all fields.

marcus_sommer

Just for testing disable it (script and options and then reload+save the app) and check it again.

- Marcus

jcampbell474
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Marcus, thank you so much!

Section Access was the list thing on mind that could be causing this.  You hit the nail on the head. 

Hope you have a great day.