cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Selección condicional de gráficos en base a un Nivel Inicial

Good Morning,

I have 2 doubts relationships:

The following graphic is created with the Initial Level (countries) dimension and with the expression Dual ([Level 1] & Chr (10) & num (sum (Operations) / sum (Total) , # 0% '), sum (Operations)).

- I only want this graphic to appear when you select in the list box on the right, the transactions field.

- On the other hand, I want to use that same pie chart, so when you select the field incidents, the distribution of incidents by country. Anybody can help me?

Duda.JPG

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

1.- Utiliza la condición de visualización (right click > Chart properties > Layout > Show > Condition) con una expresión del estilo

GetSelectedCount([Nivel Inicial]) > 0

2.- Hay varias formas de hacerlo, la más sencilla es que Nivel Inicial sea parte del análisis de conjuntos de forma que la expresión sea algo como

Sum(Importe)/Sum(TOTAL Importe)

Donde "Importe" está relacionado con el campo [Nivel Inicial]. Dicho de otra forma, en lugar de tener las cantidades en el campo "Operaciones", tenerlas en un campo Importe, y añadir en la tabla de hechos un campo Tipo o Nivel que corresponda con Incidentes, Operaciones o Transacciones.

La forma más compleja y peor para el rendimiento es crear una expresión condicional de forma que

If([Nivel Inicial] = 'Incidentes', Sum(Incidentes) / Sum(TOTAL Incidentes),

If([Nivel Inicial] = 'Operational Controls', Sum(Operaciones) / Sum(TOTAL Operaciones),

etc.

No recomiendo esta segunda forma.

Not applicable
Author

Sunny in your example you full number is 12 thousand 3 hundred 45,68 and you're online adding a point in thounsands.

The format that I need is in your case 12,34 because is 12 thousand 3 hundred fourty.

In math term I have the whole number 12.345.675,45 and I need to divide by 1.000 ( 1 thounsand) = 12.345,67

Thanks in advance!