Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can I grant access to reduced documents created with the Publisher to each individual domain account ID that is being used to reduce the document - using the Publisher?

Hi,   

I neeed help to be able to publish a reduced document based on domain accounts and as the publisher creates each document grant access to each reduced document to the domain account used to reduce the document?

Each reduced document created will be accessible only by the person that was created for...Is there a better way to achive this with the Publisher?

Thanks.

Miguel.

1 Reply
dpietersz
Creator
Creator

Best way to to this is to add a table in your datamodel which is connected to your loop field (field you use to create seperate qvw's.

You than have a group of people how need access. If this field is for example their e-mail address which is known in Active Directory, you can let Publisher set the NTFS security.

You will need to set a few things. See my screenshot. Your settings maybe different depending on how you would like to have publisher lookup the list of users.

QlikView Enterprise Management Console - Windows Internet Explorer_2011-06-08_15-54-19.png

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Dimitri