Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Duplicate qvws displayed in access point

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has run across this and a potential solution.

All the documents in our access point are being displayed twice, even though there is only one copy of the actual document on the server.

I have:

1. Restarted the services. -  no luck.

2. Restarted the server. - no luck.

3. Stopped all QV services, deleted the .meta & .shared files, started the services, and re-created the .meta,.shared files (for only one qvw) - no luck.

Additional info:

When looking at the web server log, the xml returned from a request contains the duplicates.  That is to say for each authorised qvw there are two DocEntry elements.

The setup is a plain install using the included web server. QV version is QV10 SR2.

Thanks for any advice.

4 Replies
stephencredmond
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

I have seen this but only where I accidentally had a sub-folder of the main folder that contained backup copies.  It could also be caused by mounting the same folder twice, e.g. your default folder is something like "C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents" and then you add a mounted folder to the same path.

Regards,

Stephen

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hey,

You should try Stephen's suggestion and check if your mounted folders in the QlikView Server setup isn't pointing at a folder thats located in the Root folder.

/Sonja

QT Support. LUND

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks ever so much for the suggestions!! 

In fact, it pointed me in the correct solution.

For some reason the mounted folders were set as browsable. Disabling this setting has eliminated the duplication.

stephencredmond
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

You shouldn't have a mount, browseable or otherwise, pointing to the default server folder.

Regards,

Stephen