cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chart Help

Hello-

I have two sets of data, joined by a common field (timeOUT) in a chart.  The chart is below.

Capture.PNG

the issue i'm having is that the green line is an average of a field called RunningTotal (so avg(RunningTotal) as the expression), where there is data in the data set from 0 to 100% (so the full axis).  The red line, CurrentSales, does not have a full 100% of data.  Whenever i chose a type of product, which then shows the data for the CurrentSales of that product, it limits the green line to only show data up to the point of the CurrentSales timeline.  Is there a way to ensure that the avg(RunningTotal) aka the green line always goes to 100% Its a predictive line off previous sales, and showing the full trend is the end goal.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

To ignore a field? Lets say you want to ignore selection in FieldName52

Sum({<FieldName52>}Measure)

So within {< .... >} put the name of the field which you want to ignore when you select something

View solution in original post

10 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be ignore selection in product for your green line?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

how would i go about doing that? they are from related tables, with only timeOUT linking the two, but i'm not sure how to ignore that selection.

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I cannot share a sample at this time. Is there a general procedure that might be able to help me?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

so would what that look for me? could you do an average set analysis?  could you provide a sample of one?

sunny_talwar

To ignore a field? Lets say you want to ignore selection in FieldName52

Sum({<FieldName52>}Measure)

So within {< .... >} put the name of the field which you want to ignore when you select something

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

and could i replace sum with average?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

that worked, thank you!