Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Displaying a straight table based on the values selected in a pivot table

Hi Guys,

I have a requirement wherein I need to display data in a straight table based on the click of data in a pivot table.

Please guide me as to how can I go along with this.

Regards

Navin Gorapalli

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Not sure I'm following your request. Do you want to display a straight table only when a selection of a unique value has been made in a pivot table? In that case, look at using the show condition in the straight table properties (and F1 help).

If I'm misunderstanding, please ellaborate on what you're trying to achieve in QlikView. If you have a sample .qvw file or pictures that would be helpful.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

No the selection need not be unique.The straight table has to be hidden and only when I click on any of the row

in the privot table I have to capture the data (i.e. the data of the row that has been clicked)  and based on the data

the straight table has to be populated and shown.Please let me know the solution.

Cannot show you a sample as I have to start developing the report.

Regards

Navin Gorapalli

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

No the selection need not be unique.The straight table has to be hidden and only when I click on any of the row

in the privot table I have to capture the data (i.e. the data of the row that has been clicked)  and based on the data

the straight table has to be populated and shown.Please let me know the solution.

Cannot show you a sample as I have to start developing the report.

Regards

Navin Gorapalli