Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Document Reload Failed after AD password Changed

Hi @ all,

after administrator server AD password changed the qlik server can't execute the schedulated reload.

The reload works if I lauch it manually.

I try to reload server and all qvs services but the problem remains.

Someone can help me?

14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi!

It will be much easier to diagnose this issue it you will give us log files from your server in other case this is guess-work and it will take a lot of time to make correct guess.

Not applicable
Author

QVWS

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

MyskypeID:

ashfaqhaseeb

Lets see.

Regards

ASHFAQ

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

One of my clients landed themselves in this situation, by forgetting the service account password and then resetting it as an Admin.

QlikView Distribution Services was then totally unresponsive from there on in.  Tasks would start and then not finish.

Reboots of the server and upgrade of QlikView Server (which was overdue anyway) didn't resolve the problem.

In the end the solution was to create a new Service user, apply this user to all the services and restart those services.  Bit of a worry whilst the issue was happening though.

Note this issue has been raised here also: QlikView Server (QEMC) Publisher Reload not working

Hope this helps others facing this issue.

Steve

http://www.quickintelligence.co.uk/qlikview-blog/

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

We had the similar problem in QMC most tasks were failing after QlikView service account's password change.

By looking closely to the problem failure was in distributing the documents to users and groups. So it was in AD lookup.

Resetting the Active Directory password in QMC/System/Directory Service Connectors resolved the issue.

AD-password.png