cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrewmo
Creator
Creator

Data only displays if selections are made in specific order

I'm not certain how this is happening but I can only get data to display if I make selections in a certain order.

For example: If I select the SURGERY_DATE first I return no results, but if I select the ServLine first and then a date I return values...?

Here is my table schema:

schema.png

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks

5 Replies
marcus_sommer

Where do you look for results - within listboxes/tableboxes or charts? If charts which dimensions/expressions are used? Maybe some screenshots would be helpful.

- Marcus

andrewmo
Creator
Creator
Author

Here is a screen shot where I make a selection for the date in a listbox:

Without.png

Here is when I make a selection from ServLine first and then date in listbox:

WithServ.png

karthickv
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Andrew,

I would suggest you to have a look at the Subset Ratio of your Surgery_Date first and see if both the Case_fin and Calendar are in proper date format.

Also from the screenshots, you have selected 2 different dates (one is 2016 and other is 2017). Can you confirm by selecting 02/08/17 as your date first and see if you get to see results.

See if you can scramble the file and share it in here (in case the issue still exists).

Regards,

Karthick V.

andrewmo
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for the insights. 02/08/17 is selected on both screen shots.

I believe it does have something to do with the date formats. I will investigate further.

karthickv
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

As in your first screenshot - 02/08/16 is selected and in second screenshot - 02/08/17 is selected, I am hoping that there is no Service Line related to the date 02/08/16 because of which your table is not populating.

Cheers,

Karthick V.