cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lsjogren
Partner - Contributor III

RavenDB

What connector is recommended for connecting to a RAVENDB?
Does anyone have experience ?

Regards

Lars

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Darren_Ball
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I can confirm that there is no dedicated Qlik Web Connector for RavenDB.

You may be able to use either the Qlik REST connector or the Qlik General Web Connector, that's available in the Qlik Web Connector suite, but you will need to create your own connections.

Darren

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Darren_Ball
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I can confirm that there is no dedicated Qlik Web Connector for RavenDB.

You may be able to use either the Qlik REST connector or the Qlik General Web Connector, that's available in the Qlik Web Connector suite, but you will need to create your own connections.

Darren

lsjogren
Author

Hi!

I have tried Qlik General Web Connector.

1. RawResponse, Request Method= GET, Request URI= Http://10.2...................

Result: This worked fine. Data in "Data previewWindow" was validated in a Jason Validater --> OK

2.  JsonToXMLRaw, Request Method= GET, Request URI= Http://10.2...................

Result:  There was an error running the table (status code = 500, Unexpected JsonToken: StartObject. Path 'Results[1]', line 1, position 8660.)

3. JsonToTable, Request Method= GET, Request URI= Http://10.2...................

Result:  There was an error running the table (status code = 500, Unexpected JsonToken: StartObject. Path 'Results[1]', line 1, position 8660.)

What to do???

lsjogren
Author

I tried the Qlik REST connector and now i can conect to the database.

Thank you Darren

/Lars