Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Deleting search in a field

Hello Everyone,

I am really new to Qlik Sense and I was wondering if there is a way to remove the search row from the field. I have a lot of space restriction and if I remove the search bar and therefore have the first year at the top, I will be able to fit everything in nicely.

qlik.jpg

Thank You for your help.

3 Replies
arockiyaselvana
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Jakub,

If you have space constrains, why can't you bring all the filter dimension in one Filter object and make this Filter object look like below.

filter1.PNG

And once you clicked the small button there, it will expand like this.

filter2.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Thank You for your swift response.

I have it collapsed right now, but from the design perspective it would look better if I could make it look like this:

qlik 3.jpg

My problem is that I have only 2 squares in the grid available and the individual values do not show up till the the filter is expanded through 3 squares in the grid.

I am sorry for the confusion.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jakub,

Here is what you can to get that extra line. It won't disable the search but will give you that extra line.

1. In the filter's properties, drop Title under Data and

2. make sure you have disabled 'show title' in Appearance

The search icon will still be there but as Titles are gone, you would get that extra line.

no filter.JPG

Search is an extremely powerful Qlik feature, see this link for an excellent discussion on the Search capabilities by amz - https://community.qlik.com/blogs/qlikviewdesignblog/2015/10/02/qlik-sense-search-cheat-sheet

I can imagine real estate management is a tricky thing, hope this helps.

thanks,

Ajit