cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karen_Origlio
Employee
Employee

Certification just got more convenient

Can't find time to get to a Pearson VUE Test Center to take your exam? Or the test centers are too far away? No problem!

You now have the option to get certified from the comfort of your home or office…announcing Online Proctoring (OP) from Pearson VUE. See how it works with this 4-minute video: http://www.pearsonvue.com/qlik/op/

Please note:

• ANY Qlik Certification Exam can be taken via OP, but ALL communication with the proctors is done in English
  • It’s IMPERATIVE to conduct a system test before registering for an OP exam
  • The exam fee for an OP exam is the same as an exam in a Pearson VUE Test Center
  • Mac support coming this summer

For questions about registration or Online Proctoring, contact Pearson VUE Customer Service.

For program and exam questions, email certification@qlik.com.

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

This is awesome!!! I might have felt lazy in the past to take the exam. This might make me reconsider

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Interesting Topic. Good to know.

stalwar1‌ - Are you certified consultant?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

I am not

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hahaha, Come on Bro, You may required at least bulk Certification at your hand. You may buzy with Community and you don't have time to enroll to get the Certification

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful