Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
infosense_devel
Creator II
Creator II

Nprinting Pivot Table Issue.......!

Hello,

I'm using Word Template and adding pivot table as object in table but facing two issues,

1.  dimension value is repeating for each line.

2.  Label is not center aligned.

Pivot.png

as you can see here the warehouse is repeating twice and label of month is not center aligned.

Main thing in QVW file it self all the things working correct as per requirement but when pulling that object to Nprinting it will creating mess.

for label alignment tried presentation tab option in qlikview in qvw it self it is fixing but not in nprinting.

for information i'm using Nprinting version 16.4.0.0.

Thanks in Advance.

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not expertise in N-Printing as of now. you may look this alignment of numbers to center, yet left justified in NPrinting.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
infosense_devel
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks For Response...!

But this all you suggest is for Pixel Perfect report of Qlikview, But I have word report.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

As i said, I don't have much offer on N-Printing. Anyway, They mentioned that is the reason i had shared with you

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
infosense_devel
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Appreciate......!

got your point, But what about repeating dimension point 1.

1.  dimension value is repeating for each line.

can we do anything for this thing?????

Thanks in Advance.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

That could be some one else can help you. I never look this UI of N-Printing.

thamyribas
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hello, I'd like to know how I built this pivot table, I'm trying to create one in NPrinting and I'm not getting it.