cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Print to pdf in Qliksense

Hi,

Please help to solve this issue,

Is there any option for Print to pdf in Qliksense.

9 Replies
arockiyaselvana
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Revathy,

We can do this at multiple level.

To export a sheet to PDF:

pdf1.PNG

To export a particular chart:

pdf2.PNG

To export multiple charts in a way you want, create a story and you can export the story into PDF document.

pdf3.PNG

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

In addition to the very good answer above if you want to schedule a print to PDF to specific users then NPrinting would serve that case on top of this.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks,but we have to print the particular chart.it should directly connect with the Printer.

Not applicable
Author

Export image.png

Its working on the desktop version,but in qliksense hub its not working.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I was able to export to PDF form the sense hub no problem. Can you be more specific with your issue?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your suggestion. I can able to export data in hub,but i can't export image and PDF in qliksense hub, and i have restarted the services also checked whether the port is opened.

I have a doubt may be the problem was  in the Browser side,or qliksense server setting , may be its restricting anything.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Im using chrome.  I know IE doesnt have all the features enabled yet.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, I have checked for some other clients they have both Chrome and IE ,export image and pdf is working in both browser,but for another client machine chrome was not installed ,they have only IE,its not working in IE

Andrew_S
Contributor II
Contributor II

I'd like to perform a little threadomancy here and bring this discussion back to life. I also like the idea of "Print sheet to PDF" being an action within a button.

The reason I like this as a button is that you can combine it with other actions, so for example you can have the filters with a conditional show and a corporate picture as the alternative. So, when the button is clicked, I could hide the filters, make it all look more corporate and print it all in one click.

I can envisage similar use cases around things like timestamps.