Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Export to PDF - Mashup Page

Hi Guys,

We have requirement of exporting complete mashup page with charts and KPIs to PDF format, we tried JSPDF but that only exports text. Is there an option to export whit charts as well.

Regards,

ASP

mtotwapetter-s

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Not the user, but the phantomjs client:

The idea is that the user hits a custom print button, that will kick-off phantomjs server-side which will take a multi-page screenshot of the mashup and then return back a PDF file.

Not saying this is super straightforward to implement, but it's possible.

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi fkajvs,

Can you please help, thanks.

Regards,

Anwar

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Check out phantomjs.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Martin i checked the page its only capturing screenshot, that would not work if there is many pages in my mashup(i.e. it has scroll), please let me know if i am missing something.

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

You can capture multiple screenshots and then programmatically collate them to a PDF using ImageMagick.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Multiple Screen Shot -> That means user has to scroll and take screen shot multiple times?

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Not the user, but the phantomjs client:

The idea is that the user hits a custom print button, that will kick-off phantomjs server-side which will take a multi-page screenshot of the mashup and then return back a PDF file.

Not saying this is super straightforward to implement, but it's possible.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok thanks will update how it plays out.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Martin,

we were able to take screen shot and export to pdf but,unfortunately this does not works as only text is coming its not bring in the charts.

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

It's probably a rendering issue - are you using extensions or native QS objects for charts?