Did you mean: 
Not applicable

If Statement bringing up wrong output

Hi All,

can anyone help me with this codes below:

LOAD*,

If(Match(TICKET_STATUS, 'WORK IN PROGRESS', 'HOLD', 'ASSIGNED', 'NEW'),

If(TIER = 'GOLD',

IF(Now() > TimeStamp#(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1) & ' ' & Trim(Mid(RESOLVE_BEFORE, Len(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1)) + 1)), 'MMMM DD, YYYY hh:mm:ssTT'),'OUT_OF_SLA','IN_SLA'),

IF(TIER = 'SILVER',

IF(DECODE_PRIORITY ='High' AND NOW()>LastWorkDate(TimeStamp#(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1) & ' ' & Trim(Mid(RESOLVE_BEFORE, Len(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1)) + 1)), 'MMMM DD, YYYY hh:mm:ssTT'),2),'OUT_OF_SLA',

IF(DECODE_PRIORITY='Medium' AND NOW()>LastWorkDate(TimeStamp#(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1) & ' ' & Trim(Mid(RESOLVE_BEFORE, Len(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1)) + 1)), 'MMMM DD, YYYY hh:mm:ssTT'),7),'OUT_OF_SLA',

IF(DECODE_PRIORITY='Low' AND NOW()>LastWorkDate(TimeStamp#(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1) & ' ' & Trim(Mid(RESOLVE_BEFORE, Len(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1)) + 1)), 'MMMM DD, YYYY hh:mm:ssTT'), 10),'OUT_OF_SLA','IN_SLA')))))) as OPEN_SLA;

LOAD *,

If(Match(TICKET_STATUS, 'WORK IN PROGRESS', 'HOLD', 'ASSIGNED', 'NEW'),

If(TIER = 'GOLD',

IF(Now() > TimeStamp#(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1) & ' ' & Trim(Mid(RESOLVE_BEFORE, Len(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1)) + 1)), 'MMMM DD, YYYY hh:mm:ssTT'),'OUT_OF_SLA','IN_SLA'),

If(TIER = 'BRONZE',

IF(Now() > LastWorkDate(TimeStamp#(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1) & ' ' & Trim(Mid(RESOLVE_BEFORE, Len(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1)) + 1)), 'MMMM DD, YYYY hh:mm:ssTT'), 40),'OUT_OF_SLA','IN_SLA'),

IF(TIER = 'SILVER',

IF(DECODE_PRIORITY ='High' AND NOW()>LastWorkDate(TimeStamp#(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1) & ' ' & Trim(Mid(RESOLVE_BEFORE, Len(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1)) + 1)), 'MMMM DD, YYYY hh:mm:ssTT'),2),'OUT_OF_SLA',

IF(DECODE_PRIORITY='Medium' AND NOW()>LastWorkDate(TimeStamp#(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1) & ' ' & Trim(Mid(RESOLVE_BEFORE, Len(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1)) + 1)), 'MMMM DD, YYYY hh:mm:ssTT'),7),'OUT_OF_SLA',

IF(DECODE_PRIORITY='Low' AND NOW()>LastWorkDate(TimeStamp#(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1) & ' ' & Trim(Mid(RESOLVE_BEFORE, Len(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1)) + 1)), 'MMMM DD, YYYY hh:mm:ssTT'), 10),'OUT_OF_SLA','IN_SLA'))))))) as OPEN_SLA;

===================================================================================================

The first LOAD statement works, but the second works but bring up the wrong set of selections and the highlighted line is the only difference between them. stalwar1‌   Sunny pls help me with this. Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Victor, you are killing me man.....The new application changes RESOLVE_BEFORE

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

32 Replies
Not applicable
Author

stalwar1vinieme12‌ PLEASE GUYS HELP ME WITH THIS.

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to show what you get and what you expected to get?

Not applicable
Author

when TICKET_STATUS=GOLD and NOW()>RESOLVE_BEFORE

the output is meant to be OUT_OF_SLA, but it  shows IN_SLA.

The same applies to when TICKET_STATUS = SILVER.

The first load statement works perfectly, but as soon as I added the highlighted line, it started bringing out wrong output.

sunny_talwar

Why do you have two similar load statements? I am not sure I completely understand?

Not applicable
Author

I added this line below to the second load statement, it isn't in the first load statement. That's the only different.

If(TIER = 'BRONZE',

IF(Now() > LastWorkDate(TimeStamp#(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1) & ' ' & Trim(Mid(RESOLVE_BEFORE, Len(SubField(RESOLVE_BEFORE, ' ', 1)) + 1)), 'MMMM DD, YYYY hh:mm:ssTT'), 40),'OUT_OF_SLA','IN_SLA'),

sunny_talwar

I don't see anything wrong in your if statement.... may be if you can share a sample I might be able to dig a little more

sunny_talwar

Also, the output is only incorrect for TIRE = 'BRONZE', right?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

Pls find the attached.

Nope, the output is incorrect for all the TIRES.

sunny_talwar

Which tab am I looking and can you point me to a row which isn't coming as your expect?