Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reading data from sharepoint

I am trying to read data from sharepoint list using RPC calls - owssrv.dll. I works perfectly when I read data in Qlikview from a sharepoint site which is within our network. The authentication to the site here is NTLM authentication.

But when I try to read data using the same method on a third party sharepoint site (outsite my own network), it gives me 'Access Denied' message. This sharepoint service uses basic authentication for access to the site. How do I provide this username and password for the RPC call?

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

HI Guys,

Did you get this working?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I got this working after I added sharepoint site to trusted sites in IE

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Hope you can provide sample QVW that connects to Sharepoint server using this method.

Thanks.

~skip

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

Hi

The particular sharepoint where I am going to fetch the data needs authentication. Could you please let me how that can be done please.

Created the new thread for the same below.

http://community.qlik.com/message/249859#249859

Thanks,

qlikview forum

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

Hi All,

I tried my level best but unfortunately couldn't able to succeed yet.

I read some where about QVSource. Is it possible to load the data from secured sharepoint site using the same? Any help please?

Thanks,

qlikviewforum

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I managed to retrieve the data but only a subset of the data is downloaded. Specifically it is downloading 30 records which is the number of records display in the view.  Is there a way to download the full data set and not limited by the view setting ?