Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Ordenar Gráfico en función de volumetria

Buenos días,

He desarrollado el siguiente gráfico apilado, dónde mediante la variable DATE he calculado las volumetrias totales para cada mes. El problema que me encuentro, es que dependiendo del mes, habrá meses en que unos campos de la leyenda serán mayores que otros y viceversa.

El objetivo es ordenar las expresiones creadas en función de su volumen, situando en el eje 0 de mayor a menos las métricas que mas operaciones tengan. ¿Alguien puede echarme una mano?

Se que en propiedades existe la pestaña ordenar, pero esta solo te deja ordenar en función de la dimensión y eso no me sirve.

Grafico.JPG

Un saludo,

---------------------------------------------------------------------English---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning,

I have developed the following stacked graph, where by using the DATE variable I have calculated the total volumetries for each month. The problem that I encounter, is that depending on the month, there will be months in which some fields of legend will be greater than others and vice versa.

The objective is to order the expressions created according to their volume, placing in the axis 0 from greater to less the metrics that more operations have. Somebody can help me?

I know that in properties there is the sort tab, but this only lets you sort according to the dimension and that does not help me.

0 Replies