cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
axl_raioam
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Desktop Internal Server Error

I have Qlik Sense Desktop version 3.1 SR4 installed on my computer and every time I open the program, I get an "Internal server error".internal server error.PNG

Related threads that I have looked at and tried the proposed solutions:

An entry that I found in the System_Engine log file that looks like it might be helpful:

• ERROR20170322T115223.157-060078688840Internal\Engine20170322T115221.000-0600ServiceManager: CreateProcess () failed with error code 2. Command line: \QlikSenseBrowser.exe --qvbrowserport=9076 --qvbrowserrelversion=11.0.0 --qvbrowserenginepid=7868 --disable-gpu

Also, by using the debug mode console I can see that the internal server error is occurring on a get request to http://localhost:9070/api/hub/v0/privileges?cachebust=1490206393856, which references require.js:23897

I have already tried reinstalling with administrator permissions and I am not using a proxy service. I have also tried installing Qlik Sense 3.2 instead and get the same error.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
axl_raioam
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

This issue was resolved by allowing an exception for the Qlik Sense program in the antivirus web filter.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
axl_raioam
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

This issue was resolved by allowing an exception for the Qlik Sense program in the antivirus web filter.

dinhgiakhanh
Contributor
Contributor

Can you explain more detail? please I have the same problem too

pallavi_92
Contributor II
Contributor II

How did you do this ? I am facing the same issue. It was running fine for 2 months and suddenly stopped.

Also, I am not using any antivirus. It's the Windows inbuilt virus protection.