Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

V10 Operation Monitor

Is there an upgraded version of this application? It should work with the new more granular user object-level logging feature in Server v10.

Thanks
Gary

10 Replies
Brad_Peterman
Employee
Employee

You can still use the v9 Ops Monitor with v10, but you may have one or two fields to change in the script. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes to get it set up. We will have a new version of the Ops Monitor created, but it will not be out for a month or so. In the meantime I have posted an audit log application with sample code and objects to view the audit logging of user activity. You could probably just cut/paste that script to your Ops Montior and then copy some charts over to view it in your Ops Monitor.

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Is the v10 Ops Monitor now available?  If so can someone please advise where can it be downloaded from?

- Steve

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Many thanks....

Not applicable
Author

ok, it's weird, i can still access the link, but today i tried again.. it shows....

" It appears you're not allowed to view what you requested. You might contact your administrator if you think this is a mistake. "

Any idea why? I did log in already. Thanks.

jasonseril
Creator
Creator

same here, can't access the link also, same 'message'

thanks

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

You can download the same from the link mentioned below

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-2214

Regards

ASHFAQ

btrompetter
Contributor III
Contributor III

The Link seems to be broken. Can you attach the file please.

Best wishes

Bastian

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Now, the page is saying not available. Do you know any other source where i can download the version 10 ops monitor.