Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II

TO MAKE ONE COMMON DATE

Dear Team,

i stuck a requirement.i have one table where two date's fields. i want to make them a common date.How is possible.kindly help me for resolving this issue.for this i am sharing data.

In data two field delviery date and doc date. i want to make them one field this is common date(Link Date)

22 Replies
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

on what logic you want to combine both dates .can you please post a sample data with your columns and output you want to see.

-Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Sorry just checked your sample data,

Common Dates.PNG

please tell the logic there at mentioned line in your data &  one column you want see for that particular row.

-Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Hirish,

in my data there are two date field's .i want to combine these two fields and document date and delivery date based on flag.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Not clear, can you point out some example dates and let us know what you want in that Flag field?

panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

in above attachment data there are two date's field.document date and del date.i want to combine these two fields and make them one common date which will be associated calendar. i want to GRC QTY del date and documnet date wise.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you want to make a new selection field called "Common Date" where when you select a date from this field it will show you the records falling under this date either del date or document date?

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you give a sample output you are expecting here? When you say combine, what exactly you want to combine like you have two different dates in those fields. You want like if dates are equal then 1 else 0 as Flag? Is this what you are expecting?

MarcoWedel

Hi,

one solution might be:

QlikCommunity_Thread_254728_Pic1.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_254728_Pic2.JPG

SET DateFormat='DD.MM.YYYY';

table1:

LOAD RecNo() as ID,

[Doc. Date],

[Del. Date],

Purch.Doc.,

Article,

PGr,

Item,

Num#([Net price],'#,##,##,###.##') as [Net price],

Num#(Quantity,'#,##,##,###.##') as Quantity,

Num#([Net Value],'#,##,##,###.##') as [Net Value],

Num#([GR Qty],'#,##,##,###.##') as [GR Qty]

FROM [https://community.qlik.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/1238474-271615/Sale.txt] (txt, codepage is 1252, embedded labels, delimiter is '\t', msq);

tabDates:

CrossTable (DateType, Date)

LOAD ID,

[Doc. Date],

[Del. Date]

Resident table1;

see also:

Canonical Date

hope this helps

regards

Marco

panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Dear Marco,

can i merge these two table in one table instead of linking.because my other transaction (Stock) will be concatenate to this .then how will it syn.

panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

It is identified one transaction. if i concatenate another transaction like  stock transaction And Scan Transaction And PO Transaction.Then   How will make a common date For associated calendar.Kindly help me for solving this.Still be waiting.