Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Aggr Function with If Statement

Good morning,

I am having difficulties with 1 formula.

It works perfectly on a Table but when I try to put it on a KPI object, the function does not work.

The formula is the following:

if(Max({<QTYCONSUMED={"<0"}>}[MONTH ORDER])>=(vOPENBAL-12),sum(Amount))

Any idea on how to solve this issue ?

Thanks for your help,

Tanguy

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What is the dimension of the straight table?  As it is working on a straight table, it is being evaluated in the context of the Dimension like Dim1=, Dim2= etc. So in KPI object, you might not have that dimension. Try putting the filter in the set analysis. you might also share a sample .qvw if possible.

karthiksrqv
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Try this in your KPI object,

sum(aggr(if(Max({<QTYCONSUMED={"<0"}>}[MONTH ORDER])>=(vOPENBAL-12),sum(Amount)),<dimension_used_in_straight_table)>)

sunny_talwar

Assuming you have Dim1 as your dimension in the chart where this is working, try this

Sum(Aggr(if(Max({<QTYCONSUMED={"<0"}>}[MONTH ORDER])>=(vOPENBAL-12),sum(Amount)), Dim1)

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

This function is giving a different result than in the table. There is only 1 dimension in My Table so I don't understand why...

sunny_talwar

Can you share a sample or post some screenshots?

Not applicable
Author

There is 1 dimension in my table,

the function Sum(Aggr(if(Max({<QTYCONSUMED={"<0"}>}[MONTH ORDER])>=(vOPENBAL-12),sum(Amount)), Dim1) does not give the same result

Not applicable
Author

Capture.PNG~

The function in the Graph is the following:

FMI=

if(Max({<QTYCONSUMED={"<0"},[MONTH FULL NAME]=>}[MONTH ORDER])>=(vOPENBAL-12),

Sum({<[MONTH ORDER]={"<=$(vOPENBAL)"},[MONTH FULL NAME]=,STOCKITEMCODE={"<>MANUALADJ"},[CREATION DATE]={"<=$(=Date(Today()-360))"}>}Amount))

The function in the KPI is :

Sum(AGGR(if(Max({<QTYCONSUMED={"<0"},[MONTH FULL NAME]=>}[MONTH ORDER])>=(vOPENBAL-12),

Sum({<[MONTH ORDER]={"<=$(vOPENBAL)"},[MONTH FULL NAME]=,STOCKITEMCODE={"<>MANUALADJ"},[CREATION DATE]={"<=$(=Date(Today()-360))"}>}Amount))

,STOCKITEMCODE))

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you post a sample qvf??

sunny_talwar

Try this out

Sum(

{<QTYCONSUMED={"<0"},[MONTH FULL NAME]=>}[MONTH ORDER])>=(vOPENBAL-12),

Sum({<[MONTH ORDER]={"<=$(vOPENBAL)"},[MONTH FULL NAME]=,STOCKITEMCODE={"<>MANUALADJ"},[CREATION DATE]={"<=$(=Date(Today()-360))"}>}

AGGR(if(Max({<QTYCONSUMED={"<0"},[MONTH FULL NAME]=>}[MONTH ORDER])>=(vOPENBAL-12),

,STOCKITEMCODE))