Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
svinnakota
Creator
Creator

Active Sheet is not completely visible in the Qlik Sense story

Hi All,

I am creating a story in qliksense. I am having a sheet with buttons,listing,bar graph,Treemap. when i add this sheet into the story i am not able to see objects completely while playing. The buttons are getting truncated while i am playing the story and i am not able to do selection for the missing button.

Can someone please tell how to show the entire active sheet in the story without truncation of objects.

Thanks,

Santosh.

4 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Santosh,

Can this be due to the use of extensions? As an variant to bypass, Can save the monitor screen image through the clipboard to a picture file using the button PrtSc, and then the picture add into the story.

Regards,

Andery

aadil_madarveet
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Which version of Sense are you using

I am using 3.2 SR2 and it seems to be working fine.

You can post a screenshot of the issue, that might help understand what exactly is going wrong.

-Aadil

svinnakota
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies, Problem got resolved. The object size need to be adjusted accordingly to show in the story just like the sheet. I increased the size of the button object then i am able to see it in the story same as in the sheet. I believe the view in the sheets and the view in the story are little bit different.

Can you please tell me is there a way to show the extension object while exporting in the ppt or pdf

Thanks,

Santosh

paulodantas
Creator
Creator

Hi Santosh,

could please select your answer as correct to close the thread.

Best regards.