cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QLIK Sense setup .exe

Hi all,

Thanks for any insight. I am in the process of setting up our PROD and test environments for my company. Every so often I need to restore one of the environments from backup. For that I need to use the repository snapshot manager and the QLIKSense setup .exe.  The problem is that some one on my team keeps removing the setup exe. So I need to download it again.  The real problem is that I can never find the download for QLIK sense server on the QLIK site. I keep going to the download page and  filling out the questionaire and it keeps giving me Qlik_Sense_Desktop_setup.exe.   IN particular I am looking for 3.2

Can someone point me to where I can get the proper download? Does QLIK have a proper download page on their site or are we just supposed to always go through the "buy/try" button as one blog post mentioned?  This seems horribly inefficient and getting multiple records of my info has got to be annoying to QLIK.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OmarBenSalem

Till now, only Qlik partners have access to Qlik Sense 3.2 (Desktop and server)

So you won't find a download link unless you're a partner.

If you already are, here's where you'll find it:

Sans titre.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
herbert88
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

There is a section for customer downloads above

Try or Buy

In this section you can find all  the Qlik softwares and get the directly link, for example Sense 3.2.2

https://da3hntz84uekx.cloudfront.net/QlikSense/3.2.2/202/_MSI/Qlik_Sense_setup.exe

Regards

OmarBenSalem

Till now, only Qlik partners have access to Qlik Sense 3.2 (Desktop and server)

So you won't find a download link unless you're a partner.

If you already are, here's where you'll find it:

Sans titre.png