Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to combine multiple datatables in one Pivot/Table?

Hi,

I'm new to Qlik and this is my first question in the Community. Sorry if this question is simple but i cant realy get this to work.

From the start i had 1 table wich i needed to filter in a few different ways, but the filters schould not effect the other filters. Therefor I created 5 different datatables from the first one.

In the end i got 5 tables with the same typ of input data but with different filters. The data is an consolidated financial report for a Group Company. I want to present one table in the app that shows all the filtered Company names, if the Company occur in any of the filtered tables it schould show in this new table, is this possible?.

The company names are the same in all the datatables since the were all created from the same one. I cant connect any of the tables since any filter will exclude a number of companies in the next filter.

I hope this explanation is good enough, if you have any suggestions for solutions or questions, please dont hesitate to comment.

/Marcus

6 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Are you using QlikView or Qlik Sense?

Please let me know so I can move this topic to the correct area; "Qlik Community Information" is not intended for product support.

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

Qlik Sense but i Think its the same for Qlik View. Thanks

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Though in a lot of cases the script is almost the same, in all cases the topic does not belong in "Qlik Community Information" so should be posted elsewhere.

Topic moved to "New to Qlik Sense".

On a related note:

I noticed you are working for one of our partners. Ask your manager to send you to a Qlik Sense Data Modeling training .

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

Thanks, I will try my manager

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Marcus,

If you share a fragment of your data, my colleagues and I would try to help you.

Regards,

Andrey

Not applicable
Author

Hi Andrey,

Sorry for delayed answere, the data that i have is heavily confidential. Ive thus created a dummy explaining my issue.

Please see attached App. I tried to explain the problem in the Slide.

Please get back to me if you got any questions.

Best regards,

Marcus