cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Show all values in pivot table even when a dimension is selected

Hi there,

I want to create a pivot table that is able to show value by daily date. Please see the output below.

Year     Month     Client          1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9     10     ...     31 <- Day

2016     Jan        Client A       1     0     0     1     2     0     1     0     2      1

Client B       0     0     0     0     2     0     0     0     0      0

Feb        Client B       0     0     0     1     1     0     1     0     0      1

Client C       0     1     0     0     1     0     0     0     3      1

2017     Jan        Client A       0     4     0     1     2     0     1     0     0      0

Client B       0     0     0     0     2     0     0     0     0      1

Client C       0     1     0     0     1     0     0     0     1      1

When user select a client, table will show all value per day or zero even it is null. For example of Client B, the result will be.

Year     Month     Client          1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9     10     ...     31 <- Day

2016     Jan        Client B       0     0     0     0     2     0     0     0     0      0

Feb        Client B       0     0     0     1     1     0     1     0     0      1

2017     Jan        Client B       0     0     0     0     2     0     0     0     0      1

I've tried to unselect "Suppress Zero-Values", select "Show All Values", not work for me, where the table show all zero in the last row.

If I amend the expression like IF(SUM({All Dimensions}  Value) <> SUM({My Set Analysis} Value), SUM({My Set Analysis} Value), 0)

that focus the null result to zero. The table will show all years in master calendar table.

Any suggestion?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Nicole

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am thinking, It will get default. Would you share screen shot or application while selection Client B. Meantime, can you show us screenshot in it

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your reply. I've uploaded a sample. Please see the attached screen-shot. When ClientB is selected, the days with NULL value will be disappeared. But I'm not sure how to show the missing value.

Capture.JPG

sunny_talwar

I think you would need to populate the missing values here

Generating Missing Data In QlikView

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You meant to say, While click on ClientB you want to show 1 - 31 days??

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, if there is null value on the day, then just show as zero. For example of 8th - 9th in my screen-shot, there is no record on that days in client table, then just show as zero.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm afraid that I cannot generate the missing data to QVDs in my case, as I'm processing quite large volume of data.